Chia puddings are my favourite breakfasts at the moment. One of the best things about them it is that you can make them the night before so they’re ready to grab in the morning without having to do anything else. Due to my chronic illness, I often wake up with little energy to make anything so I love having something ready prepared.
This Blackberry & Açaí Chia Pudding Pot is a slightly more fancy chia pudding and requires a little more effort but it’s worth it as it’s super delicious and the perfect healthy breakfast treat! You can still make the chia pudding the night before, so all you have to do in the morning is make the smoothie and then add everything else into the jar which only takes a couple of minutes. The mix of the yoghurt with the berries and chia pudding is so amazingly sweet and creamy! Chia seeds are packed with antioxidants, fibre and omega 3’s but I also added in some Unbeelievable Health Bee Energised to provide an energy boost! This natural supplement contains ingredients that help maintain a steady stream of energy throughout the day, without the jitters and crashes. The ingredients include organic bee pollen, matcha tea, spirulina, ginseng, green tea leaf, & rose hips along with Vitamin B6 & Vitamin B12. Benefits build with time to help resolve ongoing issues of fatigue so great for us spoonies!
- Chia Pudding
- 3 1/2 tbsp chia seeds
- Handful of blackberries
- 1 tsp açaí powder
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- Middle Layer
- About 6 tbsp of dairy free yoghurt
- Handful of blueberries
- Berry Smoothie
- 1 cup mixed frozen berries
- Splash of almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 Bee Prepared Bee Energised capsule
- Top Layer
- 3 tbsp of dairy free yoghurt
- Make the chia pudding the night before. To make the chia pudding - put the chia seeds into a sealable container. Blend the blackberries with the coconut milk and aćaí powder. Pour the mixture in with the chia seeds and give it a good stir until well combined. Seal the container and leave in the fridge overnight to set and thicken.
- The following day, make your berry smoothie by adding the ingredients to blender and process until smooth and creamy. To help blend better, add more milk as required but you want a thick consistency.
- You're now ready to assemble your pudding. Add 3/4 of the chia pudding into a small/medium sized jar. Add the yoghurt, followed by a handful of blueberries and then the smoothie. Add the rest of the chia pudding and then top with more yoghurt and berries. Enjoy :)