This post was meant to go up on Sunday, sorry! It is inspired by the lovely Anna from A Spoonful Of Nature who recently did a very similar post! It’s been another tough week illness wise – my chronic pain is just horrendous at the moment and making life so hard. But you can always find things that make you smile during the bad times…
1. Watching the film ‘About Time’ in bed with my boyfriend Paddy – it made me feel so grateful for those around me
2. Banana & peanut butter nana ice-cream, YUM
3. Dipping my feet in the sea & the sun shining on my face (despite horrible payback)
4. Speaking to an old friend on the phone
5. My dogs excitement when we got home from being out for an hour
6. Paddy going to the trouble of making me home-made gluten free quiche for our spoonie version of ‘date night’
What has made you happy over the last week?